Administrative Client Services Specialist (Part-Time)
Department/Location: Administrative Team/Administrative Center
Organizational Relationship: Reports to Director of Operations
Care and Counseling enhances emotional, relational and spiritual well-being through quality and affordable counseling, professional training and community education. We are seeking a part-time Administrative Client Services Specialist to:
- Serve as the first point of contact for clients and visitors.
- Develop and uphold administrative services responsibilities and effective customer service, in person, over the phone, and electronically.
- Perform client-related services, such as entering payments for clients, scheduling appointments for counselors and residents, and preparing new client information.
- Work as an integral part of the administrative team.
- Support the operational needs of an active administrative center and help the organization achieve its mission and goals.
Work Performed/Essential Duties
- Greets and assists clients, visitors, and guests
- Covers the front desk and multi-line phone system during administrative office hours
- Receives and processes new client information, performing client intake procedures
- Enters client information in the internal Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system
- Verifies client insurance benefits and eligibility
- Assigns clients to the appropriate counselor and schedules appointments, based on specialty and availability, in cooperation with the Clinical Director
- Organizes documentation and creates new client files
- Schedules and assists current clients, and maintains client records
- Collects and applies client payments to accounts
- Updates client information in the internal EMR system
- Prepares client forms and files for counselor use
- Updates and maintains client files; closes and archives files as needed
- Performs administrative requests from staff
- Provides support to the Executive Director
- Provides support for the Directors and Psychiatrists
- Organizes and manages multiple tasks
- Keeps staff meeting calendar; prepares agendas and minutes for staff meetings
- Receives and documents training and event registrations
- Upholds client confidentiality
- Helps prepare client statements for mailing
- Assists in orientation and training of new employees
- Works with staff to encourage the effective use of technology
- Provides administrative support for the Clergy Testing program, including scheduling, administering, and maintaining files
- Maintains registration and file management for the Training & Education program
- Handles general office needs
- Organizes and distributes mail
- Orders office supplies and meeting materials
- Schedules all office and meeting space
- Monitors and straightens all public areas
- Assists in room set up and take down for meetings
- Assists with technology needs for meetings, correspondence, appointments, and recordkeeping
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or relevant experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of a variety of electronic equipment (computers, projectors, copiers, cell phones)
- Experience using and updating a relational database, preferred
- Proven customer service experience and effective communication skills
- Professional and considerate, at ease with a diverse range of people and ages
- Recognizes the value of teamwork
- Commitment to the mission of Care and Counseling and its success
Join us in this mission by becoming a part of our team!
To apply, please send cover letter, resume and part-time availability with wage/salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. In email subject line, indicate: Application: Admin Client Services Specialist-(your name). Please no phone calls.